- Laura Doyle “The Surrender Wife” *I read this book about 3 years and it completely changed the way I thought about marriage. I had put it away and rediscovered it this march. This concepts in this book helped me understand the dynamics as a wife a little bit better. I know this book is a little bit controversial but I truly enjoyed and learned a lot from it. This isn’t a housewife type of submissive book, its about balancing the roles as a wife, business women and motherhood etc….
- I got this candle at Homegoods and tracked it down via facebook! I love homegoods, who doesn’t? Well this candle is crazy potent and has a refreshing yet airy scent to it.
“Brilliant bergamot and Turkish rose complemented by hints of green apple, red berries, fragrant lily, and white musk. ” You can get it off their website Labcandles.com
- The Urban Decay Brow Blade* is a favorite I can’t put down. I purchased this in the beginning of march it quickly became a favorite. You can read all about it my “How i fill in my eyebrows” post.
- The Olehenriksen Nurture me Moisturizing Creme – I have been using this for the past month and what can I say, I am in love. It helps reduce the redness in my skin and helps doubles up as a primer. I have really dry skin, and I am always on the hunt for a really nurturing and hydrating moisturizer. I tend to jump back and forth with old favorites and trying new products. I am glad I tried this one out because I am in love. This will also work well for oily skin, so all the oily skin gals out there fear not, this is suitable for you too! This moisturizer retails for $40 and contains 1.7 oz of product.
- Hermes “Eau Des Merveilles”-. I usually stick to one perfume for a month and switch over, I try not go crazy with this one especially because it has a special place in my heart so to say. Every perfume I own, takes me back to a memory I cherish. Not to brag but I love perfumes and have quite the collection..I’ll show you one day. This perfume retails for $151 for the regular size containing 3.3oz. The smaller one is $112 for 1.6oz.
- Black Light by Makeup Geek– Is a beautiful duochrome eyeshadow, I love purples and this is a beautiful light purple and pink shadow. The website states it as a “Electric Purple with Icy blue reflects”
- BaubleBar Adrielle Triple Stand Necklace- *This Necklace is simple yet eye catching, to some it maybe a little bit much but for my taste its perfect. I had my eye on this necklace for quite a while but waited for the right time per say. I am in love with baublebars jewelry/accessory line! I have been eyeing this for a while, I really want the $700 but its completely out of my price range and this is stunning yet simple.
- Buxom Wild Nights *Single Eyeshadow- I did a blog post way long ago on these shadows and they still are usable, they didn’t dry out or crack on me they are in the best condition. These eyeshadows are your moneys worth. Well I do love purples
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer-*Really helps minimize my pores around my nose, chin and cheek area! That is where my pores are primarily, best part? It keeps my makeup on for a the longest without creasing between my smile lines and nose area. It simple and it works! It retails for $39 and contains 1oz worth of product.
I hope you enjoyed my favorite for this month, which products have you been enjoying so far?