Hello everyone, every now and then I love to create makeup tutorials on my Instagram. This look wasn’t done on Thanksgiving but it was sort of inspired by it. If you haven’t watched my stories, fear not I will provide a list of the products I used.
The beauty products I did list or not listed in any particular order. I did link everything, which makes it easier for you!
- This first product I have to mention is the MAC Cosmetics Coral Lipstick in “Morange” it’s part of their coral collection. The one I did use was called “Good to Go” but they discontinued it or just renamed it, I really have no clue. But I did do some research and found out that Morange is the exact shade.
- Morphe 350 Eyeshadow Glow +Matte Palette
- Kat Vond D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in “Porcelain”
- RCMA No Color Translucent Powder
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
- Stila No Smudge Pot Gel Liner
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Maybelline Total Temptation MAacara
- Olehnriksen Nuture ME Moisturing Creme
- MAC NC20 Pro Long Wear Concelaer