How I truly love and adore this holiday season; of course my favorite being Hanukkah! Trying to afforded all of the newest beauty releases can be expansive. What I usually love to do is buy mini value sets, I stand by those types of purchases a lot. Why? Because, you can try out the product without really spending to much money on it and see what you like and don’t like and just repurchase the full size when you know your fully committed to a certain item. I have bought value set like eyeliners, primers, lipstick, powders and etc… With the holidays coming up, trying to pick out one item can be daunting task and I want to buy more than one item, I like a wide variety. Here is a list of an array of value sets that’s worth your money.
I recently purchased this at a MAC store, I love this, that’s all I can say at the moment. The regular sizes, I barely get through (unless I spill it over) and these minis are perfect for traveling. The shades are Vanilla (Soft ivory white), English Gilt (Bright champagne), Gold (Sparkly chunky gold) Both are beautiful, my favorite shade from the gold collection is the “English Gilt”. The Mac Holiday Snow Ball and Glitter Kits retail for $29.
Macys is My to go place, but I know for some it’s not. To convince you that it is an awesome place, you have to check out their unique gift sets. Assortments of different companies packaged together within the same theme. This skin care kit set, is an amazing value of only $25. This 8-Pc. Skincare Favorites Gift Set, Created for Macy’s include mini versions of the,
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair,
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Night Cream,
- Dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion,
- philosophy Purity Made Simple,
- Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate,
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum,
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Clear,
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate
this set includes everything you will need to start off with a good makeup foundation. From the foundation to the powder and eye brushes. This set even includes beauty sponges, best part is it retails for $50.
- Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Miracle Sculpting Sponge
- Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges
- Buffing Brush
- Contour Brush
- Domed Shadow Brush
- Duo-Fiber Eye Brush
- Shading Brush
- Setting Brush
- Lip Brush
- Stippling Brush
- Brush Cup
This is the Floral Print Sonicelar Elite Cleansing system. Nothing better than a fresh polish face, right? This sonicelar is similar to the Clarisonic, but not identical. The difference is that this cleansing system includes more cleansers and face scrub as appose to the Clarisonic which only includes the brush head and base. This Sonicelar retails for $149 and comes with the following…
- Floral Print Soniclear Cleansing System
- Charging cradle
- Facial brush head with cover
- Body brush head with cover
- Charging cord
- Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser with pump
- Honey & Oat Gentle Daily Cleanser with pump
- Jojoba Charcoal Face Scrub
Jouer Cosmetics has outdone themselves when it comes to liquid lipsticks and Lip glosses. Just look at these gorgeous shade, the perfect set for fall/winter season. The lips definitely have to much the season, well at least in my opinion. This vampy set comes with a mix of long-wear lip crème bestsellers and new never-before-seen shades. This is the Jouer Cosmetics Best of Deep Mini Lip Crème Set; it retails for $27 and includes the
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Aubergine: matte cool dark dusty violet (new)
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Truffle: matte warm dark chocolate brown (new)
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Cerise Noir: matte cool black cherry (new)
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Cranberry: metallic cool cranberry red
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Dahlia: metallic cool electric plum
- Long-Wear Lip Crème in Noisette: matte warm chocolate brown
If you’re not a fan of beauty this is perfect gift, I mean who wouldn’t want a lavish soap collection? This is the Claus Porto Mini Soap Gift Box, Portuguese soaps to be exact. There are 6 soaps, they are the miniature version of the original. This retails for $65
Company Statement: Crafted in the same Portuguese factory since 1887, Claus Porto’s soaps are infused with refreshing scents and creamy Pistachio Oils that create a moisture-rich lather. Each of the eight bars in this set is individually wrapped in illustrated paper pulled from the brand’s archives and sealed with a wax stamp. It comes in a presentation box that’s perfect for gifting.
This set includes the following scents – ‘Mirror’ – Pomegranate, ‘Leão verde‘ – Wild Moss, ‘Spring’ – Lettuce, ‘Chic’ – Tulip, ‘Agua Colonio‘ – Vetyver, ‘Chicken’ – Lemon Grass, ‘Double’ – Almond Milk and ‘Black Sumburst‘ – Tuberose
OUIA is a new hair care line created by Jen Atkin; the hairstylist of the Kardashians. The OUIA line carries hairspray, dry shampoo, shampoo and etc… Haven’t tried out this product yet? Well here is mini value set to try out or to gift to someone who does enjoy the hair care products. This is the OUIA Hair Care – On my OUIA Kit mini set. This set retails for $38 and includes the following…
- – The Treatment Masque is enriched with Artichoke Leaf Extract and the brand’s ‘Smart Technology Complex™’ to repair the cuticle, replenish moisture and provide protection
- – ‘Smooth Spray’ is an intensely moisturizing leave-in conditioner that won’t weigh down your hair and helps to keep your scalp and strands healthy
- – Formulated with oil-absorbing volcanic minerals, this nourishingTexturizing Hair Spray keeps tresses looking full around-the-clock
- – The Dry Shampoo instantly lifts roots and boosts body and shine without any white residue
Another basic in every woman’s household is nail polish, well at least the women I know. I am in awe of this nail polish kit and is at the top of my list for gifts. I love the fact that each nail polish is a mini and not full sized. Because let’s get realistic, who actually finished a bottle of nail polish, other than a nail salon. This is the Ciate London – Ciate Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set and it retails for $59 and includes 19 shades. The following shades are..
Mini Nail Polishes in After Party, Moonlit Whispers, House of Mirrors, Champagne Kisses, Roll up Roll up, Mostly a Minx, Midnight in Paris, Cabaret, Locket, Part Time Mermaid, Big Top, Moondust, Beach Please, Palm Springs, Desert Lights, The Naked Truth, Reign Supreme, What the Shell, Cosmic Love, Maybe Baby
Last on this list is the DIPTYQUE mini candle set; I didn’t even know they made candle sets! I see people raving about how amazingly scented these candles are and they sure are and now you can try a couple of scent before committing to the full sized one!
– Feu de Bois Candle: a fragrance that recalls the warm, familiar, sophisticated accord of rare woods throughout the long winter days.
– Ambre Candle: a warm, elegant scent that combines notes of woods, vetiver and patchouli enhanced with radiant aniseed, mysterious incense, spices, cistus and tonka bean.
– Pomander Candle: a delicious orange studded with cloves and cinnamon, the spicy scent of winter.
– Cyprès Candle: a scent that captures a Mediterranean cypress tree, with warm notes of honey and resin.
– Santal Candle: a candle centered around Sandalwood, a sacred, precious wood that has filled the centuries with its dry, enigmatic fragrance.
What are your favorite gifts sets and what is your favorite Holiday!?